FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Sunday, September 26, 2010

FASHION HAUL: NIKE

And there's no stopping me from clothes and footwear shopping!

Another lemming, accomplished at last! :)

This pair of Nike Zoom trainer is the first ever design with the Zoom technology. Lighter shoe weight, goes with your every footwork, and is designed to help you move faster. From 3900php
+, I got this on a sale price of 2656php.

I've been lemming for a pair of trainers for a long time. I'm no jogger, and most of the time, I do indoor exercises so my running shoes are always hidden in my closet. But now, I finally have one!

These trainers are super comfy! Plus, it also has a non- marking sole, which means it won't stain mats, polished wooden floors, or even cushioned surfaces. It is also designed to help your feet become more flexible for gym workouts.

Nyahaha..... I lahvet! It's so puuurrrdee! :)

The fuschia pink color makes this rubber shoes look so cool! It has a tendency to look almost neon- ish under bright fluorescent lighting!

Another lemming off of my list! :)

NOW I'M READY TO DO MY CIRCUIT TRAINING THIS WEDNESDAY! :)

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)