FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FASHION HAUL: ROXY/QUIKSILVER

A haul that made me happy today. :)

At last, after lemming for a nice bikini for so long, I finally got myself one!

Good thing I decided to drop by Roxy, Glorietta. The bikinis are on a 30% sale!

This bikini definitely caught my eye. It has all the colors that I like. And I know that the colors in the bikini will enhance a nice tan.

When I looked at the tag, it was at a hefty price of P2500. But when I saw the 30% off sale tag, I got one! And the best part: this style has my size.


Look at the detailed beading. :)

It's definitely worth my P1750!

I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THIS! :)))

***ROXY, GLORIETTA IS ON A SALE. SELECTED BIKINIS, BAGS, ACCESSORIES, AND CLOTHES ARE ON A HUGE SALE. DROP BY AND HOARD FOR THE SUMMER :)

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)