FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Friday, October 15, 2010

FASHION HAUL: FOREVER 21

Haul time! :)

I went to Forever 21 yesterday to buy a costume for my mini scene for a masters directing class. The play I was in is entitled Hedda Gabler, and it is one of the most celebrated plays in the theatre. It is considered as a landmark piece, and Hedda Gabler is one of the dream roles of many professional and aspiring female actors.

And given the chance to breathe life to Hedda Gabler, I wanted everything to be perfect. And what better way to help me perform well but to scout for a pretty dress that will fit my character.

I saw this dress in the Heritage 21 section and thought that this is something my character (Hedda Gabler) would wear. And who would've thought that this costume would also look good as a unique piece for my dress up days!

Have a happy weekend. :)

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)