FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAULS: RUINS, BF PARANAQUE

Everytime I visit Ruins Paranaque, I never fail to go home without buying anything, especially DVDS.

Finally! I got a copy of my favorite movie of all time, DREAMS by Akira Kurosawa. I swear, you guys should look for this movie! I also bought Juan's Childhood, a story about a child torn by the war.

A cute sheer v-neck shirt with floral embroidery

Christmas is coming, so I might as well start buying gifts. Here's my first Xmas gift off of my list. A sleepwear for my inaanak 1 (2 more to go!)

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)