FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Monday, January 17, 2011

FASHION HAUL: SANUK

I'M BACK!

Sorry for the absence and lack of posts. My grandmother passed away, and it's time for a new start. And wherever she is, I'm sure she is in a much better place.

Right after the interment, my mom, bro, and I went to The Fort High Street to relax a bit. Oh, and the beagle tagged along with us.

Lately, I'm into wearing closed shoes. Blame (and bless) UAP for making me dress properly during the time when I was always going there for a play.

But at least, I get to enjoy wearing jeans and closed shoes!

I got myself a nice pair of Sanuks yesterday. :)

And every pair comes in a biodegradable corn- made bag. So buy Sanuks because they love the earth. :)

Style is called THE DEL MAR. And this pair is undeniably soft. It's like I'm wearing bedroom slippers! :)

The material is so soft and flexible, it adheres to the natural contour of your feet. It keeps your feet protected, while providing comfort, unlike wearing hard shoes. Sanuks are so lightweight, you can even bring 'em when travelling. It's also best worn if you're going for a stroll.

I want another one! :)

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)