FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Sunday, October 3, 2010

FASHION HAUL: ADRIANO GOLDSCHMIED

A pair of jeans is a must- have in any closet. This staple closet piece can go from casual to formal, depending on what shoes and top you pair it up with, therefore making it a classic.

A lot of people would really spend on luxurious pairs because of the quality, texture, look, and most especially, the fit.

Sometimes, it’s just so hard to find a pair that really fits in local brands. Jeans sizing can be a bit tricky. As much as I want to shop from local brands, I can’t because I end up getting a size that doesn’t fit, or doesn’t flatter me at all.

This Adriano Goldschmied pair is one of my splurges for this season. This fashion blogging might’ve taken its toll on me. That’s why I’ve been hauling like crazy for clothes for the past two weeks.

Anyway, Adriano Goldschmied is a favourite of many Hollywood stars including Scarlett Johansson, Paula Abdul, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Mischa Barton, Mary Kate Olsen, and Katie Holmes to name a few. They love AG for its fabulous fit and the undeniable good quality of the jeans, according to sources.

AG jeans are all about comfort and style that’s why Hollywood stars love it. Although price can be a bit steep because a pair of AG jeans ranges from $175- $290. It’s a tad cheaper than 7 jeans for all mankind and Rock and Republic, but still, it’s not affordable.

Anyway, here are pictures of my beloved jeans. The style I bought is called THE ANGEL. Style is bootcut, and the wash is light vintage blue. I love how it fits! It hugs my legs and butt perfectly! It flatters all my curves, and I love that it doesn’t give me a muffin top when I sit down. It even has an allowance on the waist because the jeans’ waist band is semi- stretch, which helps prevent muffin tops. It feels light, doesn’t feel too tight, and the vintage look made me love this jeans so much. Definitely worth the purchase!


:))))))

It even comes with a metal charm that you can hang on your bags!

The tag inside

I love that tattered logo over there. :)


Like other imported jeans, these jeans are kinda' long considering that I stand at 5'5. I'd have this baby altered. I'm so excited to use it!

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)