FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Saturday, October 9, 2010

FASHION HAUL: LONGCHAMP

Longchamp bags have long been underrated before the Filipino fashion scene learned to appreciate this functional beauty. I keep on seeing this brand in Rustan's since time immemorial, and have actually thought that paying more than a thousand bucks for a not-so-stylish tote is downright crazy. But who would've thought that I would fall in love with this brand?

Longchamp's most popular bag, Le Pliage, is simple, functional, and practical. I've finally learned to appreciate the beauty of these plain totes. Le Pliage comes in classic colors and style, which makes it timeless.

For someone like me who likes bringing her whole room to wherever she goes, this bag proved to be the perfect partner. Whatever I put in it, I can't seem to fill it to the brim! And when the Neverfulls of LV started making waves in the Philippine bag scene, Longchamp still stayed strong and unmoved. It's the cheaper version of Neverfull! With the amount you'll pay for a Neverfull, you can get yourself three, four, or even five Le Pliages!

The material of the tote is waterproof and weatherproof. And it's also clean-able! The handles are made of authentic leather (which is what you actually pay for).

You gotta love the excellent and superb quality of Le Pliages. Originally, it's only a tote meant for shopping. And this is the reason why these totes are extra strong! My Large long handle in Navy is still in great condition, considering that there were times where the bag seemed as if it was going to break because I put so much stuff in it.

Quality doesn't have to come at a hefty premium. And Longchamp is the proof. Hurrah for Longchamp!

Here's my newest baby:

And finally, I have a new Longchamp bag! I've been lemming for a new Le Pliage for quite some time now. I got myself a small LH Le Pliage tote in gray. But don't be fooled with the word "Small" because this baby is super spacious despite its size!

Project Longchamp: Red Garance, Black, Lilac

Check my Marc Jacobs haul HERE

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)