FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FASHION HAULS: CANDIES

Another top that I've been looking for is a ruffled spaghetti top. I've been lacking a few flowy pieces in my closet and I'm planning to get three.

And thank goodness for Britney Spears' collection for Candies, I found exactly the top that I've been looking for.

My recent haul :)

Britney Spears' is Candies' brand face, and has recently collaborated with her to design for Candies. The line is called BRITNEY HEARTS CANDIES.

The collection contains a few tops and skirts designed by Ms. Spears herself. IMO, the designs are patterned after the sweet, super feminine, and bubblegum and candy land vibe of the design of the clothes. But the good thing is, it has a dash of punk, rock, and glam.

This top only came in two colors. Baby pink and black. It costs 799.95php. It was on a sale from 1199php. Lucky me! I got the baby pink one so I could add some variety to the colors in my closet. I have enough blacks already thank you very much.

This is indeed, my lucky week for shopping! Two of the exact styles that I am looking forward to buy are exactly what I got. I didn't have to settle for anything less! :)

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)