FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FASHION HAULS: ZARA

I've been wanting a very nice jacket for a long time. And this season felt like it's the perfect time to make my wish come true. :)

I've been looking for a coat/jacket that exudes this London underground fashion vibe. And thank goodness, Zara has exactly what I'm looking for.

The biggest paper bag I've had from Zara! :)

A gray tweed jacket. It widens a bit from waist to the hem, which reminds me of the cartoon Madeline. I love that cartoon!

Here's the most decent pic I got from all the pics I've taken. The lighting in my room kinda' sucks. And excuse the spongebob nightie shorts! :)

This jacket is reliable from cold to super cold conditions 'cos of the material. It's light enough to keep me warm in super cold air- conditioned places, and tough enough to keep me warm in cold areas and countries. It looks great when worn with jeans! :)

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)