FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Sunday, April 10, 2011

HAULS: HAVAIANAS, FOREVER 21, FULLY BOOKED

Forever 21 fans and lovers from the South, no need to dread the commute to SM Megamall because Forever 21's SM Makati branch has finally opened.

It is a tad smaller than the Megamall branch. But I find the size of this Makati branch just right. There are just too much clothes in the Megamall branch, and I'm always having a hard time deciding on what I want. And worse, I end up buying stuff that I don't need.

I might have missed it, but I think this branch does not carry the 12by12 line of F21.

SM gave away P500 vouchers for those who were there during the formal opening of the store to the public. Unluckily, I arrived later in the afternoon of the opening. But it's okay. I am saving myself from the hassle of having to shop with a mob of people!

This just goes to show how big this F21 branch is for SM Makati. It occupied half of the department store area!

And as usual, I am never without my hauls. I love f21. I find their pricing quite cheap. And most importantly, the clothes and styles fit my taste. Without further adieu, I present my Forever 21 SM Makati branch hauls.

A very pretty top! But I think I need a white tank top underneath this because it keeps on running up my torso!

I love this top. It makes sexy look classy. :)

I'm into chiffon right now. This top looks so dressy and makes you look feminine.

A pretty lilac- colored chiffon dress. Makes me look so girly! Now I have to find a wedge for this dress.

A new dress calls for a new pair of shoes. When I saw Bea Alonzo wearing a pair of nude patent heels, I knew I had to get one because it looks good on any piece of clothing that you'll wear!

I love it! :)

A chic pair of earrings to add a touch of drama to my lazy looks.

A cute bag. This will add spice to my vintage looks. :)

Apart from my SM Makati strolling, I went to The Fort High street later in the evening to meet up with my brother. And here are a few hauls.

I'm never without a book (or a notebook) whenever I stop by Fully Booked. I got this one because it is included in the TOP 100 BOOKS YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE YOU DIE list. :)

A summer- colored havaianas trek in violet. I think this will go perfect with my much- awaited Cambridge Company Satchel in purple. :)

And lastly, I snagged this super cute pair of Havaianas for the first birthday of my inaanak. :)

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)