FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Sunday, April 10, 2011

HAUL+REVIEW: PARIS HILTON PURSES

After enjoying her success in the perfume industry, Paris Hilton ventures once again into another opportunity: Paris Hilton Purses. Her bags and accessories line is carried and released by Retouch Brands.

According to the website, the styles are inspired by her daily looks and personal taste: Sexy, fun, flirty, sweet, glamorous, and exquisite.


I received two pleasant surprises from my mother when she got back from her Malaysia trip.

I saw the Paris Hilton store at the Newport Mall, Resorts World. Her bags reminds me of Lulu, but at a much expensive cost.

As I've said, her bags are inspired by her personal taste and style. I didn't know that this singlehood- lovin' and man- hopping heiress dreams of becoming a mummy one day, which explains why this bag looks like a diaper bag.

It is made of the material similar to the ones used to make Le Sportsac bags. This zippered tote is quite roomy, which makes it a perfect shopping bag. On days where I have to bring my dslr, books and notebooks, this one will be the perfect go- to bag. And this bag is quite lightweight too!

This bag costs RM359 (approximately 5000+php). If we are talking about convenience, this bag is worth it. But for the price and style, I wouldn't splurge on one. I'd rather buy another Longchamp.

Moving forward. Mom also got me a wallet from the same brand.

I must say the box is cute. It also comes with a dust bag inside.

For sure, I am NOT liking the Paris Hilton initials embroidered all over the wallet. It would've been nice if it had cute drawings of hearts, tiaras, or even her chihuahua Tinkerbell on it. Talk about the inability to detach one's self from a personal creation, huh?

But at least, it's a roomy wallet. There's definitely room for my cards, coins, and bills. I also smell leather. Yes, it is made of real leather.

If you're a fan of the pink heiress, or if you simply find her stuff cool and cute, I suggest you buy anything from the brand. But honestly speaking, it ain't worth the moolah.

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)