FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HAUL: VICTORIA CASAL COUTURE

The most iconic kitty in the world, with French designer Victoria Casal, gave birth to VICTORIA CASAL COUTURE, a line inspired by everything glam and Hello Kitty.


Photo credits: modemonline.com

Victoria Casal is a jewelry designer by profession. Fans of her creations and of Hello Kitty were delighted at the release of the Victoria Couture in 2006/2007.

Photo credits: hellokitty.fr

The philosophy of the brand states that "It is like opening a door on the magical childhood world, with imagery that rules our fantasy ever since, as children, we were told bedtime stories. When we used to dream about elves, pixies, fairies, wizards, princesses and beautiful romantic princes." (brandfeature.net)

Who doesn't love this fashionable kitty? I was such a Hello Kitty fan, particularly the Sanrio characters when I was young. And until now, I am still delighted by this fabulous cat. Seeing anything Hello Kitty gives me this nostalgic feel. It takes me back to my pretty and pink childhood where I've once dreamed of becoming a princess with Hello Kitty as the royal cat of the court.

When you say couture, expect that things don't come at a cheap cost. I paid this store a visit and drooled at the super cute Hello Kitty items from accessories to luggages! And my eyes also popped at the sight of the hefty price tags.

When the store went on a sale, all I could afford is a tee. But at least, I had something from the store. It's a piece of couture in a measly price!

The paper bag is pink and cute! :D

A gray tee with my favorite cat on it. :)

When I have tons of cash, I'll get one of their super cute luggages!

Victoria Casal couture has opened its flagship store at the Burgos Circle, Forbestown, The Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Drop by and enter a world of magic and couture!

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)