FASHIONISTAS

I SERVE NUFFNANG!

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS

LE PERFUMERIE: HOUSE OF SCENTS
Authentic scents at 50% off of their mall costs!

FOLLOW ME ON CHICTOPIA!

TheBeautyJunkee's gallery
FOLLOW+   

Saturday, April 23, 2011

BIRTHDAY FASHION WISH LIST

Dear God,

I only have two ultimate wishes on my birthday. One is a good life for my family, and the last is to own these two bags.

You know that I'm no bag hag. And I'm no shoe addict either. I don't even do blow- outs on my birthday because I am very thrifty.

But you know how I am when I fall in love. I fall REAL hard. For the past 22 years, I'm contented with whatever bag I receive, and with whatever I can borrow from my mother. This time, I just want these two bags. I'm pretty sure you'll agree that they're super cute and fab!


A Cambridge Satchel in Purple. I can pretty much sense that this May, this bag will be off of the list.


And THIS. This very wonderful bag. PLEASE. Just one. Let me avail JUST one. This will be the last time I'll blow a hefty premium for a bag (unless I get a stable job and when mom and I finally put up our business).

This will be my best birthday ever. And I vow to spend my birthday in a Catholic way by giving alms to the poor.

THANK YOU LORD! :)

No comments:

CLOSET PRESCRIPTIONS

- Beach Towel
- Bikini (DONE!)
- Boardshorts
- Sports armband for ipod touch 3rd gen (DONE!)
- Longchamp Medium (black) (DONE!)
- Juicy Couture Beatrice Sunglasses (DONE!)
- Waterproof ipod pouch
- Underwater camera
- Canon EOS 1000D (DONE!)
- Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose for Iphone 4 (DONE!)
- White bag
- a pair from Seven Jeans for all mankind (DONE!)
- a pair from Adriano Goldschmied (DONE!)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Hoodie (Black)
- Luggage (for light travels)
- Goggles
- A nice cover- up
- Tory Burch Flats (DONE!)
- Nike Trainers (DONE!)
- Nike dri- fit shirts x 2 (1 MORE!)
- Nike dri- fit jogging pants
- Nike dri- fit trainer track jacket
- Lacoste Polo shirt dress (Red)