Owning a piece from these much- coveted bags this summer is your one- way ticket to candy land! Add a dose of color and funk to your wardrobe with these must- have candies! Who says retro ain't cool?!
They're so juicy, they're enough to become perfect conversation pieces!
FURLA CANDY S BAULETTO BAGS
- One of the "IT" bags this 2011. This unconventional bag is made of durable and lightweight PVC, is almost see- through, and comes in electric colors. Definitely a statement piece!
Photo credits: bagbliss.com
KATE SPADE ESSEX SCOUT COLLECTION
- The All- American premium brand introduces satchels in soft pastel hues. If you'd rather have it soft and pretty, check out this S/S bag collection by Kate Spade. The Essex Scout bags is a reflection of the brand: timeless, elegant, and pretty!
- If you can't blow 15k on an Essex Scout, then rejoice because the Cambridge Satchels are here to make your satchel dream come true! The Cambridge Satchels are taking the country and each closet by storm! Owning a piece of luxury has never been this easy and affordable!
Recently, the same company has produced these mouthwatering editions in the FLUORO COLLECTION. Don't you just love summer? It just inspires brands to be daring with colors!
Photo credits: philstar.com
RIMOWA SALSA RUBY AIR LUGGAGE IN WATERMELON PINK
- Here's something to complement your feminine side and adoration for anything pink. Rimowa, a premium luggage brand has introduced the limited edition Salsa Ruby Air in Watermelon Pink. If you love luggages and anything pink, then you shouldn't miss this one.
TUMI CRASH X VECTOR COLLECTION
- Tumi plays with colors as the "serious" brand breaks its conventions by teaming up with renowned designer John Matos aka "Crash" in the Crash X Vector collection. Collectors and artists alike will delight in these bags as they travel in style with Tumi!